Academic Leave of Absence
The leave of absence can be taken for maximum of 2 (two) semesters during the study period, either consecutive or intermittent with the following conditions:
- It has been followed the lectures at least two semesters (one academic year);
- It does not considered as a study period;
- The students pay 10% of BPP;
- The request letter of leave of absence is proposed to the Directorate of Academic and Information System (AKSI) which is known by the Dean and the Head of Department/study program based on the specified time.
- Submission of leave of absence on the date (the semester) is established by the Directorate of Academic and Information System (AKSI).
- Submission of leave of absence after a predetermined time limit will not be served.