To be a superior, reliable, professional, and skilled taxation study program which is oriented in practice in taxation, research, and community service and upholding Islamic values in 2024.
- Conducting vocational education in the field of taxation and teaching that prioritizes the improvement of quality and professionalism in the field of taxation;
- Providing students with expertise in the use of tax software such as: ZAHIR, e-BILLING, e-SPT, e-FILING, and e-Invoice;
- Improving the quality of human resources (HR) in encouraging the application of applied research and community service in the field of taxation;
- Producing qualified, competent and competitive vocational graduates with their own skill;
- Conducting cooperation in the process of learning, research, and community service both in government agencies and private agencies.
- Become an employee who holds Accounting and Taxation in government and private institutions;
- Become a tax employee at the Directorate General of Taxes;
- Become a Tax Planner in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) and Accounting Firm (KJA);
- Become a Tax Adviser at the Tax Consultant Office;
- Become Independent Tax Consultant who established tax consultant office;
- Become a tax consultant in various companies, BUMN, Private, PMA, and PMDN;
- Become a mentor staff in educational institutions and taxation training;
- Become a teaching staff/practitioner in the field of taxation.
Qualified Doctoral and Master Degree in professional and experienced academics and practitioners.
Facilities and Infrastructure
- Representative lecture rooms
- Laboratory of Tax Practicum
- Tax Center
- Tax Study Group
- Guidance and training on the use of tax software: ZAHIR, e-BILLING, e-SPT, e-FILING, and e-Invoice