Final Task and Final Examination
The implementation of the final task and the final examination is based on the following conditions :
- Students who will complete their study programs are required to formulate the final project.
- The final tasks as referred in point (1) can be in the form of: Thesis, final practice reports, analytical papers, and other task forms which are regulated by the study programs with the approval of the Dean.
- Students are allowed to draw up the final project if they have taken the courses for at least 130 credits and requirements that have been regulated by the study program.
- Examination of the proposal draft or similar examination is conducted by the supervisor and revised by the concerned students that is not more than 1 (one) month.
- The guiding results are evidenced in the form of the guidance control card from the first and second advisor for each of at least 3 (three) times of guiding.
- The research duration is maximum of 6 (six) months.
- The thesis and research results examination are conducted by supervisor and revised by the concerned students which is not more than 2 (two) months.
- Thesis as the final project is examined based on the schedules that are determined by the faculty or study program.
- Each student has been able to take the final exam, if it has fulfilled the requirements: a) Students enrolled in the current semester and activeness recorded in SIMAK, b) Thesis program has been programmed in KRS and recorded on SIMAK, c) Students have passed all the courses and systematically recorded on SIMAK except thesis, d) achieving GPA ≥ 3.00, and e) completed comprehensive examination and received approval from both supervisors and/or passing TOEFL/TOAFL test for applicable study program.
- The organizing of the final exam: (a) students wear shirt, suit, and tie (for men) and wear Muslim dress, coat, black skirt and white shirt (for women); (b) the forum members of examiners team of men wear tie and the forum members of examiners team for women do not wear trousers (wear skirts); (c) the final exams are started/conducted when at least 3 (three) teams present examiners; (d) the assessment of the final examinations refers to an assessment rubric that has been arranged by the faculty or study program.
- Implementation mechanism of Final Exam is: (a) the allocation of time for each final exam’s participant is maximum 60 minutes; (b) the assembly leader opens the final exam; (c) the final exam participants who are Muslim read the Holy Qur’an; and (d) the final exam participants present their content of the final project.
- Determination of examination decision is: (a) participants do not passed if: the average of final exam results do not reach a minimum score of 2.50, or do plagiarism and/or conducted by others; (b) the deadline for participants who passed exam is given deadline of the end of duty to revise for maximum of 1 (one) month; (c) the final exam participants who do not pass are given the opportunity for twice on the next period; (d) for the final exam participants who do not pass because of plagiarism and/or made by others, then the participants must submit a new title to the study program; and (e) for the Muslim’s participants who cannot read the Holy Qur’an, the graduation judgment is postponed and conducted coaching by the Vice Dean IV.
- Students who have passed as referred to in point (1) are graduated after qualifying the requirements in accordance with the applicable provisions at the University.
- Students who have been graduated have the right to use the academic title in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- Students who have passed the final exam are given the passing predicate.
- The graduation predicate is given based on the GPA for Bachelor’s degree with the predicate:
GPA of 2.75 – 3.00 : Satisfactory predicate
GPA of 3.01 – 3.50 : Very Satisfactory predicate
GPA of 3.51 – 4.00 : Praise predicate (Cum laude) with the maximum study of 4 (four) years
The graduation predicate is given based on the GPA for Master’s degree with the predicate:
GPA of 2.75 – 3.49 : Satisfactory predicate
GPA of 3.50 – 3.70 : Very Satisfactory predicate
GPA of 3.71 – 4.00 : Praise predicate (Cum laude) with the maximum study of 3 (three) years.