To become a superior, independent, and globally competitive Graduate Program based on Islamic values in 2024.
- To organize the education and teaching process of each qualified and accountable master program;
- To facilitate lecturers and students to improve the quantity and quality of research and community service in the Graduate Program in the scope of University of Muhammadiyah Makassar;
- To strive for the learning process of each master program that promotes religious values;
- To produce master graduates according to the field of science that has the competence of science and skills and morals;
- To promote sustainable cooperation with domestic and foreign institutions.
- To produce the noble masters;
- To produce a broad-minded master degree in following the development of science and technology;
- To create a conducive academic atmosphere to realize the freedom of Islamic academic podium in thinking and working to produce innovative and productive research;
- To generate partnerships from various related institutions based on community service.
|Indonesian Language Education||S2||B|