To create superior, competitive, and insightful academic human beings in 2024.
- To conduct the professional education and teaching;
- To conduct the efficient research and community service;
- To build partnerships with various institutions in order to improve the quality and absorption of alumni;
- To develop students’ potentials as nation’s cadres, cadres of ummah, Persyarikatan Muhammadiyah cadres and Muslim intellectuals;
- To empower communities through training, guidance, consultation, counseling, mentoring, and socialization for the benefit of the ummah (people).
- To produce the qualified and Islamic professional staffs in their field;
- To produce professionals staffs who are capable of implementing and developing innovative learning;
- To enhance partnerships with various institutions and related institutions based on community service.
|Shariah (Islamic) Economics||S1||B|
|Al Ahwal As Syaksiyah||S1||C|
|Islamic Broadcast Communication||S1||Accredited|