To become the most reliable and trusted Medical Study Program with ethical, Islamic morality and global nuance physician outputs in 2024
- To use a Problem Based Learning system that is integrated into Islamic values in the teaching and learning process.
- To produce professional and independent, faithful, and pious, and globally minded doctors that can play a holistic role in addressing public health.
- To conduct the dissemination and application of Medical Science and Technology for the welfare of society and organize dedication to society in an Islamic way.
- To provide consultancy services for the Muhammadiyah Business Charity.
- To develop a new paradigm in health model of health care and develop a health complex Muhammadiyah health complex in Asia.
- To educate students in an ethical Islamic way through the teaching and learning process, completing the curriculum so that they have sufficient knowledge, skills and attitudes to perform medical profession in a health service in accordance with government policy.
- To produce alumni who can always develop themselves in terms of medical science in accordance with their talent by guided to lifelong education.
- To set up a generation of doctors who are constantly responsive and aware of the need to add education, select suitable educational resources, and assess the progress that has been achieved critically.
- To produce outcomes that can nurture and develop the personality, attitudes and ethics necessary for the continuity of their profession, such as integrity, sense of responsibility, trustworthiness, and paying attention and respect to fellow human beings in accordance with medical ethics.