Admission Requirements through the ODS Test Selection
- Pay the registration fee at the Partner Bank (BSM, BSB, BTNS, BNIS) by showing identity card (KTP/KK) and mentioning the admission selection selected: – General – Over the Course – Medical study program to obtain User and Password to be used for online registration of personal data. User and Password are stamped/receipt of registration fee from Bank.
- Register online at: www.unismuh.ac.id by using user and password obtained from Bank. Registration of personal data can be done at the Office of the UPT-PMB on computers that have been provided or can also use personal facilities (HP-Computer). Bring diplomas, identity card (KTP/KK) for information completeness and validity of your data when registering. Avoid using services that can harm you.
- Make data verification, self photograph, and Test Card retrieval in Validation Section. Next, you can go to the Test Room to take the General Test. For candidates who choose the selection of Medical study program prior to the Test Room to follow the General Test you are allowed first to follow the Health Test at Unismuh Makassar Health Center and MMPI Test in the Faculty of Medicine. After you are declared PASSED from the Health Test and MMPI Test, you then go to the Validation Section (UPT-PMB Office) by showing the graduation status of the medical test and MMPI test and to follow the General Test.
- Get a Completion Certificate. Candidates who are in Completion Certificate listed PASS may complete personal data and print the registration proof and online payment amount to be paid to Partner Bank. While Candidates who are in the Completion Certificate are listed PASS in Alternative Options Based on Grade Exam Results can be to the Consultation Room. If the results of a candidate consultation ensures choosing one of the alternate majors graduated based on the grade of the exam results, then the candidate can continue filling in the complete personal data and print out the registration proof and the online payment amount to be paid to the Partner Bank. Conversely, if the candidate does not choose one of the alternative majors that are graduated based on the grade of his/her exam results, then the candidate can use his/her right to the next twice test chance.
- Make payment (according to the amount stated in the Registration Proof) at Partner Bank of Unismuh Makassar.
- Re-register by showing the diploma, Identity Card (KTP, KK), Test Completion Card, and Payment Repayment Proof from Partner Bank at UPT-PMB Office.
- Take the equipment in the form of Student Card, Almamater Suite, Bag and others in the Office Supplies of UPT-PMB.
- Follow the Interview Test.