Provisions of Lecture
Students are required to attend lectures, seminars, workshops, lab works, field works, guest/expert lectures, and the similar academic activities based on the study plan in an orderly and organized in accordance with the applicable provisions:
- Lecture’s activities can be divided into theoretical, practicum, and fieldwork lectures.
- Theoretical lecture is the lecture that are reviewing and mastering theories, concepts, and principles of a field of study.
- Practicum lecture is the application lecture and reinforcement theory, for example: in laboratory, model classes, workshops and lesson study.
- Field work lecture/subject is the lecture that is to apply theory in the form of real work in the field.
- The lectures consist of face to face, structured, and independent activities.
- Face to face activities are scheduled lectures, lecturers and students directly communicate each other in the form of lectures, discussions, question and answer, case study, seminars and other academic activities.
- The structured activities are learning activities outside of scheduled hours, students carry out tasks of and under the supervision of lecturers in the form of homework assignments, report writing, paper writing, researches or other similar activities.
- Independent activities are the learning activities that are organized by students themselves to enrich their knowledge in order to support the structured/guided activities in the form of learning in the library, interview with resource person, or other similar activities.
- Online activity is the learning activity that is conducted through online by using internet in order to use e-learning system for certain subjects.
- The lectures are regularly conducted in one semester of 16 sessions as evidenced by the control device lectures (attendance list and the subject of the course material), which is signed by students and lecturers.
- The subject of each course is described in Semester Lesson Plan (RPS) which is prepared by the lecturer/lecturer’s team in the group of the concerned study programs.
- Students must attend the lectures, practices, field works, and other academic activities which are organized by the Faculty based on the academic calendar.
- Students who do not attend an academic activity or lecture are obliged to submit a notification letter about the reasons for their absence.
- Students must take the face to face meeting at least 80% (eighty percent), except because there are other things that are beyond their ability.
- If the lecture activities cannot be carried out in accordance with a predetermined schedule, the lecturers should inform students and seek another time as a substitute.
- The students are required to follow the academic activities by having/carrying the Active Student Card.
- Each student who takes the classes must wear the neat, polite and Islamic dresses.