Students’ Rights and Obligations to Academic Advisors and Supervisors
In conducting academic activities, each student has the rights to:
- Obtain explanations and advices from academic advisor.
- Get academic advising and research planning preparation, research implementation, and other final assignment from advisor.
- Inquire and obtain corrections to the research draft plan and other final projects, which are maximum of 20 (twenty days) after the submission of the concept to the supervisor.
- Complete the study faster than a predetermined time after fulfilling academic obligations.
In conducting academic activities, each student has obligations to:
- Consult and report the learning progress regularly to the academic advisors at least three times for each semester, and shall request the legalization of KRS.
- Complete research in the context of preparing the final project period of 6 (six) months from the research plan/final project which is approved by supervisors, and can be extended for 6 (six) months with the approval of the chairman of study program.
- If students are not able to complete the thesis within 1 (one) year, since the relevant completed the study, the final project can be reconsidered and possibly may be replaced with another title as recommended by supervisors with the approval of the chairman of study program.