Thesis Registration and Examination
Final exams/thesis exams are conducted every month for each study program that its registrations are conducted by online through Academic Management System (SIMAK) and based on rules issued by Faculty/Study Program/Graduate Program. The registration of thesis exam on SIMAK can be conducted by using USER and PASSWORD which has been owned by each student.
Graduation Judgment (Yudisium)
The requirements to follow the graduation judgment (yudisium) are as follows:
- Having passed the thesis exam.
- Having listed as yudisum participants at the graduate program, respectively faculty, and SIMAK.
Students who will attend the graduation must follow the following requirements:
- They have followed the graduation judgment (yudisium) at each faculty.
- They have been registered as graduates, both at SIMAK and at the Organizing Committee of Graduation University of Muhammadiyah Makassar.
- Outstanding graduates at the faculty level are the graduates which passed with the praise (cum laude) predicate and are active in intra-campus student’s organizations.
- Graduates, who graduated with the praise (cum laude) predicate and as outstanding graduates in each faculty, are given a special award by the Rector.